
Tim never last's long in the car. He always fall's asleep..but I guess that's one thing we have in common. I can fall asleep on the way home from Mobile.
Who knew sneeking past a "no crossing" sign could be so funny...
These following pictures are from Wannab's...take them as you like. :)
This is Tim acknowledging that he's past drunk. Ha!
Not even Carrie can pull off the "drunken Eye" haha!
(case and point...)








3 comments:
Ha! The "drunk eye," that's funny. I tried to do it, but I can't shut just one eye. No one can quite pull it off like you. haha. Good times! Send me your pictures too!
brandi! happy late new year to you as well! It looks like you guys had an AMAZING time in TN! Im sooo jealous of the concert, and all the fun! That really was the best christmas/birthday present ever! Good job carrie! haha!
Awww! It looks like ya'll had so much fun! I love the mountains up there! They are so pretty! And I like the "drunken eyes" as well! Tim does them pretty good! Thank you for the sweet comment too Brandi!
Post a Comment