Tuesday, February 06, 2007

"face down on the floor..."

I’ve been here a thousand times before...
Face down on the floor
Wondering how I even reached this place again
But you’ve shown so endlessly,
How your love pours over me,
No picture can re-create the beauty that I see
Show me what it means,
To live my life a sacrifice,
If only I would realize how much It took to pay the price,
I know I’d always give,
Everything to you
I want this world to always see
Your perfect majesty,
Reflecting from my life this brilliant poetry
Show me what it means,
To live my life a sacrifice,
If only I would realize how much It took to pay the price,
I know I’d always give,
Everything to you
Written all over this place,
The signs of all creation that you breathed,
Words can’t even state how much you mean to me
I want to face my very crime,
Of not always giving all of mine,
But I can feel the hope you bring to me
These are the words I'm listening to....
My brother's ACL is not torn...nor is it anymore than just a pulled muscle. The stupid doctors were looking at the MRI results from 2005...yeah.
so woohooo!!!
power in prayer is amazing when it happens in your home.

2 comments:

carrieliz said...

In response to your comment...ok! Let's go to NY!!! :)

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

i looove the words to that song. i am praying for you brandi. i hope you are doing ok. i am so glad your brothers ACL is not torn again, thats amazing news!!!

Followers