Monday, June 04, 2007

another weekend

man...weekends go by way too fast.
Friday we were going to go to the parade but I didn't get off work until 5:15 or so and I was running around everywhere trying to get ready...but we just didn't make it. I tell ya...working 7:00 to 5:00 can really take a lot out of ya. I was exhausted!! We ended up going to the oar house for dinner and then heading to some small bar on blue angel for "a drink" with some friends. Which ended up lasting till about 12:00 that night. Man...drinking cheap liquor and cheap beer...not a good idea. I felt Miserable all night. Definately won't do that again! ever!
Here's some pictures from that night.






Saturday we woke up around 7:30 and headed out to Pensacola beach. The surf was apparantly "the best it's ever been in Pensacola" I had fun watching all those boys ripping it up! haha! I just laid on the beach and read my book while Tim and all his friends stayed in the water the WHOLE time! I tell ya..I definately need to make some friends with surfer's girlfriends. I definately don't get bored being on the beach.I actually love it! But it would be nice to have someone to gossip with! haha!
We left the beach around 4:30 or so and headed home. We rented night at the museum and definately didn't watch much of it before Tim started snoring. Surfing just wears him out!
Sunday we took the boat out around 1:30 and attempted to fish. The waves were so rough on the way out...I got SOAKED by waves coming over the boat. All I could think about was "local boat capsized in the gulf today." I'm a bit of a chicken when it comes to rough waves. but Thank the Lord...We survived!! I got a little too much sun this weekend but it was all worth it. I always have fun when I'm outdoors. I guess being stuck inside all day makes me love the outdoors even more!!

No comments:

Followers