Ok so this whole wedding planning thing is seriously harder than it sounds. It seems like everyday there are new things to do and pay for. And our wedding is Seriously cheap compared to others. I honestly don't know how others can afford it. I think our most expensive thing in the wedding is the photographer and that's under $2,000. So even that is a good deal if you ask me. Of course the WHOLE wedding budget is coming from mine and Tim's pockets so that definately plays a role in the pricing department. Anywhoo...I just can't wait to be Brandi Hadden.
On to more important things. Tim and I found a house! We are planning on putting in an offer sometime next week. I'm sooo Excited! I really didn't think this day would ever arrive where we actually found a home we could afford without breaking the bank and actually moving on with the process. Of course, this goes without saying that we still have to make an actual offer, so I can't gaurantee that the house is ours...but it's still exciting. hopefully this time next month we will be moving in! The house is exactly 4 minutes or so from my mom's house and about 10 minutes from Tim's parents house...and that's exactly what we wanted. Plus it's directly across the street from the elementary school Tim and I both went so the school district couldn't get any better. It's a small home...but that's ok. When we walked in, we both immediately fell in love with it. It's 3 bedroom 1 and a half bath and is on half an acre. Which is a Must! Plus it has a nice wooden deck on the back of the house so it's ready for our first barbque! AND the best part, the half bath is where the washer and dryer is located. I was really excited about that. That means that we won't have to worry about lugging in clothes hampers from outside to inside every time we need to wash clothes. And the Half bath is connected to the master bath, so if we have guests over, they can easily access the shower. Seriously..it's perfect for Tim and I. I just can't wait until we find out if it's really going to be ours. I'm so ready to have our own place.
Other than that...everything is going rather well. We decided to move our wedding from the church to outdoors. For more than one reason...not only is it $300 cheaper, but it really suits our personalities. We are definately beach people so that's where we want it to be. I'm super excited about it. It's really going to be more of a barbque with a wedding than anything. Nothing too fancy...just everyone getting together and enjoying the whole idea of growing up together. Plus...Tim and I will be uniting as one in the process.
2 comments:
Awwwl! How excited A HOUSE! Thats awesome..let me know if you need help with anything...moving..painting and such.
YAY! I can't wait to see this house. It sounds wonderful and I can't wait for the first barbecue on the deck either! :)
Post a Comment