Sunday, January 03, 2010

1 Decade...

So apparantly everyone's been talking about what they've accomplished this decade, Here's my list:

A: Graduated High School- go Aggies c/o 2001!
B: Attempted College - who knows...maybe one day I'll finish.
C: dated a bunch of loser boyfriends and kissed a lot of frogs-I knew God would let the right man cut into our dance soon and boy was I right
D: realized that sometimes you just have to be true to yourself and that those who don't like it will fall out of the picture.-and to move on when that happens.
E: met Tim-(who knew he'd be a boy from my past that I secretly crushed on since middle school)
F: Listened to Tim tell me he loved me (first)- and actually said it back.
G: Got Engaged
H: Planned (and payed for) a Wedding
I: Bought a house!
J: Got Married! -best day ever!
K: bought 2 babies (simon and paisley are my hearts)
L: Had the Best First Year of marriage!
M: Experienced heartbreak like no other when we miscarried with our first pregnancy
N: and now....hopefully God will grant us the ultimate blessing in the year to come!
Now for my list of things that have happened just this year! :)
January- We had just gotten married so our babies were 5 months old. All our friends went to Senior Bowl, but we couldn't imagine leaving our babies at home so we decided to stay home. My first year missing in 9 years. It was worth it though. I love being with Tim and the pups! I also started my job at Navy Federal in October (Tim started there in Dec) so we were both getting settled there too.
Febrary-Our first Valentines Day as a Married Couple. Its funny- I can't even remember what we did. I think Tim cooked us steaks on the grill. o'well.
March-this was a rough month. I began to HATE my job...and I mean HATE. I started getting anxiety attacks, was diagnosed again with High Blood Pressure. Spent 1 night in the ER with fast heart rate, shaking, and anxiety. And even thought about quitting my job, going back to school, and working part time. We realized REAL Quick that this was not going to happen
April-My friend Tori started working at NFCU, and we ended up getting on the same team and sat side by side, so my days at work started to slowly get a little better.
May-Tim started to paint the house. (which took 6 months) I got an earlier shift at work! We celebrated our first wedding together as a married couple when our friends Tori and Craig got married.
June-umm...well....not much happened this month, because I can't think of anything fun to write. Oh---my best friend started dating..but I'm not sure which month this happened. I just know it was during the summer.
July- we decided it was time to add a little one in the mix. We began trying for babies this month. I also quit smoking & Drinking this month. I didn't think I would ever live without nicoteine but it has been the BEST thing I've done for my body. It's hard sometimes when we're out with a big crowd and everyone is drinking and smoking but I've yet to give in. -this is why we RARELY go out.
August-nothing major
September-decided it was time to visit the doctor and just make sure everything was working properly. We had some tests ran and found out that I don't ovulate naturally so the doctor started us on clomid. We decided to wait until after our honeymoon to start on it. (which was on the 6th.) We (including to labradors) went to Tampa for Seaworld and Busch Gardens. SO much fun! The dog's even had fun!
October-Officially our first month of clomid-I did ovulate so this meant the clomid worked, but no signs of a baby yet. My brother turned 21!
November-We watched 2 girls deliver beautiful baby boys. Finally some babies sorda in the family. ;) Tim finished painting the house!
December-wow- december! I got pregnant, but Jesus decided he wanted the baby more in heaven with him. Luckily I wasn't far enough along to experience getting too attached, but it was still painful. I even experienced the painful bleeding part of it. BUT, it's really ok. I survived! My grandmother announced that she was diagnosed with ovarian cancer and that she refused chemotherapy. So in the middle of my miscarriage, my grandmother also suffered with pain from cancer. It was definitly a hard month.
One that we learned alot from. I learned that family is number one. I Finally learned to forgive my father and spent a lot of time with him. I learned that we want a baby more than anything but that GOD is in control and will decide when we are ready. I learned to let God lead and now we are dancing much smoother. I am so much more in love with my husband than I was this time last year and can now see that love is greater than all! I love him more than life itself.
I am so excited about this year! I have some of the best friends and support system for this wonderful journey. I never thought God would let me experience this sometimes stressful journey with someone going through the same thing, but he does provide. Not only do I have 1 but I have 3! And while I am praying and wishing the best for these girls, I know that they are doing the same for me! It's a wonderful feeling to know I'm not alone. \m

No comments:

Followers