The weather has been amazing lately. I love that it's cool enough to wear jeans and boots, but still cool enough to wear a short sleeve shirt. I love coming home and cuddling by the fire. I love that my husband loves the simple things in life. That dinner doesn't have to be fancy, I don't have to have make-up on everyday, and he loves being with our family as much as I do.
The past couple of months have been very tough. I have been dissapointed on numerous occasions, however, I have a very loving and understanding Husband and family that have been there through it all. I am always reminded that no matter what I am going through, there are other people in this world that are going through a lot more. So, I continue to smile and pray daily that God continues to remind me of this.
Kinzleigh is growing so much. She is becoming so verbal, and really loves people. Anytime someone new is around, she will smile and yell "hey" so loud until they acknowledge her. I feel like since I work all day, I miss so much now. But I am so blessed that she is right down the road and I can see her on my lunch break. It's hard being a mom at times. I always worry if I am doing/saying the right things. I worry about the person that she will grow up to be. I pray that she will Love Jesus as much as we do, and learn to lean on Him through everything. I pray that one day, she will find a husband just like her daddy. I pray that she will make friends that will not let her down, and if they do, I pray she learns how to let go. I love that she is being raised in home that worships God, and loves people. and I love that her daddy has such a servant heart. I hope she learns to have a servant heart as well. We may fail and sometimes make mistakes as parents, but it's such a relief to know that God will forgive us. No matter what people may think about us, or say behind our backs, I am very happy with the life that God gave us. I prayed and prayed to have a baby...and God has blessed us beyond measure. Kinzleigh is our miracle. (not many people know...but there was a point where we were told that we may never have children.) So yes...she is truly our miracle.
No comments:
Post a Comment