Sunday, February 05, 2012

getting on the right track

I have been ready to back on track with working out for quite some time but couldn't find the time/motivation and a part of me was always feeling selfish for wanting to work out instead of spending time with Kinzleigh. Well, I've realized it's time to get over all those feelings and find the time. So this week...I will do it! I am going to start training for my first 5K (running the whole way) and then eventually working up to a marathon! I am so excited to do this! I have plenty of friends that run so finding a running partner should not be hard. I need to do this for myself, for Tim, and for Kinzleigh. They deserve to have a wife and mother who is in shape and who cares about how she looks. I will be that wife and mother. Starting right now! There will be no holding back. I refuse to give up. I will run a marathon before the end of 2012. YAY!

( btw: I am already down 10 lbs and 1 pants size woohoo!!!)

And just because I want to remember why I am doing this...I want to be able to look back and see where I started.

No comments:

Followers