Ha ha! I wish I had time to go to the beach...but I have to admit that I am a fake bake! I love your slideshow!! You and Tim are so cute and are obviously very in love! YAY for you!
I am so very proud of you for making it to 3 games in a row!! I really couldn't believe it. AND participating...and we can say 4 games, b/c the softball game Thursday. Between me and Tim, we WILL make you a fan!
2 comments:
Ha ha! I wish I had time to go to the beach...but I have to admit that I am a fake bake! I love your slideshow!! You and Tim are so cute and are obviously very in love! YAY for you!
I am so very proud of you for making it to 3 games in a row!! I really couldn't believe it. AND participating...and we can say 4 games, b/c the softball game Thursday. Between me and Tim, we WILL make you a fan!
Post a Comment