I swear I heard that enough this weekend to last me my lifetime. (Just kidding Carrie) Anyways... Me and Tim actually had fun this weekend. I went to 4 baseball games in a row and for me...that's pretty amazing! I have to admit it though...I had fun! From watching Carrie do the chicken dance, me and tim rolling around in a big ball, Watching the guy next to me in amazement that it's possible to get THAT excited about a second out, to seeing Scoop (aka Robbie) perform a wonderful Air Gutair solo! Really thats all me and Tim did was attend the pelican games. We went to the beach on Saturday which is what we always do...seriously every weekend. And then church on sunday. But after the beach and after church we headed to the games. Carrie just makes me so proud with her "grown up" job. I just love supporting her and if that means suffering through 9 innings of baseball...well then so be it. Tim had a lot of patience also to take me. After about the 3rd inning I seemed to always be complaining about being thirsty, hungry, or just bored. But he just laughs and hands over a few dollars to keep me occupied. Like I'm a child or something! Haha!!




Anyways...hope you all have a great rest of the week!
3 comments:
ahhh! pictures of the chicken dance??? come on!! hahaha. Next time, I'm dragging you out there with me. I am so happy that you came and "suffered" through all of those games just for me! :) I love you...and guess what...only 1 more week until the next homestand! I know your excited!!! :)
you sound like me brandi at any sporting event-haha! FSU football games were the WORST bc noone would even talk to me! I just wanted to talk and eat! haha, did you get the email I sent! I want you to do the book club with us! YEA!!! We are such nerds, haha!
Heyyyy! I want to try that bubble thing! That looks so fun! And I want to see Carrie do the Chicken Dance! Ha! Maybe this Saturday night at the Molly Ringwalds?? Which can I add will be the first time I will see them!
Post a Comment