Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

Well we got pregnant a little over 2 weeks ago and come to find out I miscarried. The doc said it was too early to be worried about anything though, so we can continue trying this month. It was definately a sock in the stomach when I found out that the blood test came back negative. But we're keeping our hopes up. Tim let me open my present on Christmas Eve (tonight) and it was a laptop! SO SURPRISED. I've never had one before so it was the best gift...other than my engagement ring of course. And then I opened the next box and it was a wireless modem. Let me just tell you my excitement. I thought I was important when he bought me a new phone a few weeks ago with internet on it. Now I can actually see what I'm doing on a full size computer screen. This means we can actually start sharing our pictures. I'm BEYOND excited!

No comments:

Followers