Me and Tim were going to throw a New Year's Eve party since we're saving our money and not going out of town, but seems like EVERYONE else is leaving...so instead we're throwing a Christmas/End of the Year party. It will probably be during the week one night b/c the weekends are so busy this time of year. SO....One of the week nights before christmas weekend, mark your calendars so you all can come. We'll have a bonfire and play dirty santa, have champaigne and everything! AND since my birthday is the 27th, we'll have birthday cake also!! WOOHOO!!! :)
3 comments:
So, I guess we're singing karaoke for new years? haha
OOoooohhh!! A party sounds like a great idea and sooo much fun!! Count me and Rhett in!! I'm glad to hear that you're having it before Christmas too, becasue we're one of those folks that will be OOT after Christmas!! Thanks for the comment about our house! We are so excited! And one day, you and Tim will be picking out floorplans too!! :)
I WANNA OOME TO THE PARTAY! count me in! ;)
Post a Comment