Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Party Time!!

OK....

The party will probably be Friday the 22nd!! I was going to do it on a week night but my brother has games pretty much every night. SO...Let me know if you can come. it will start around 8ish. I'm really excited!!! I'll send official invitations with directions and what to bring via mail! SO...MARK THOSE CALENDARS. Oh and you don't have to stay the whole time or you can come late if you have something else planned. I'm excited mostly about the bonfire and roasting marshmallows!! woohoo!!

4 comments:

The Leys said...

Count Chris and I in! Yay!!!! I love roasting marshmallows! They're good when they're burnt :)

carrieliz said...

I love burnt marshmallows too!!:)

Yay for parties!

The Leys said...

I loved your comment on my blog :) I miss my granmda (I called her Mumu :) more than anything! Chris's aunt knew she had something wrong almost a yr before she was diagnosed. Her doctor told her it was in her head. Then, a year later, it was all over her body. It's just so sad. I'm glad you got to meet your grandpa. All of these things happen for a reason, but its still so sad! Its funny that as you get older, your priorities change so much and friends and family become SO important.

Heather said...

I really did have so much fun at the basketball game!! Your not-so-little brother did soooo good!! The hecklers behind us were hilarious because they were yelling so loud "PACE SUCKS"!! HA HA HA! Anywho, I can't wait to come to your Christmas party and roast marshmellows!! That's definitely one of my favorite things to do!!

Followers