This weekend was so much fun! Friday night me and Tim went to (of course) my brother's game...they played Ft. Walton..And we won, which was good b/c it was a district game. But the best game was Saturday night. And I'm SOO sorry that I missed the Nutcracker this weekend, I'm sure it was beautiful...but Family comes first. Plus, they played Escambia ( a team we've never beaten) and that game was SO intense. We were tied up until the last 20 seconds or so of the game and they fouled twice so we won by 4 points. It was such a good game, and I'm so glad I didn't miss it.
Saturday before the game, me and Tim went our own ways and did Christmas shopping for each other, then we met up at Chets and had a yummy lunch! After spending about 3 more hours shopping we headed home. I have most the stuff for my Christmas party, now all I have to get is the food. I'm soo excited!!
Sunday, I woke up and went to church, Monterey's and then what else, but more shopping. I got most my shopping done...Including you, Carrie...now all I have to get is my brother's. Woohoo!! I bought the Cutest outfits for my Friends little girls. They are so precious. Last night me and Tim took them to the Zoo lights in Gulf Breeze. SO much fun!! I love the Hot Chocolate there, however last night, it was a Little too chocolaty! Sorry you missed it Carrie. We missed you there! I don't know about you guys...but I'm ready for my half day at work on Friday and then Monday Off!!! I wish we were closed next week, but that's not gonna happen. So think of me next week when all you suckers are off! haha! However, we're leaving for Nashville next saturday!! Woohoo!! So excited!!!!
And I'm REALLY excited to get my Christmas gift from Tim. He's so sneaky about it. I gave him his already. Only because I was afraid he was going to go buy one himself. It was a white gold Cross charm. His broke about 3 months ago and he's really been wanting a new one...so it was perfect!! Plus I bought him tickets to see Ron White so that was part of his gift also!! Gosh, I'm so stinkin excited about Christmas! Can't wait!
And I hope to see you ALL this Friday night. Oh and don't worry if you have to come later...I have people coming at all hours of the night. Even one person coming when she gets off at 11:30. I don't know if there will be marshmallows left, but it will be fun to hang out and talk about Christmas!
7 comments:
don't you like to give your gifts early too???:) I hate that I missed the Zoo lights too, but I was tiiiired. Woohoo for Nashville!! And I can't wait for your party too! "marshmallows roasting on an open fire..." haha, ok forget I said that!:)
Yay! I can't wait till Friday night! Oh and tell your brother for congratulations on beating Escambia! That's awesome! They are doing so good this year! And you are one dedicated fan! Your brother is lucky to have a big sis like you! Oh, do we need to bring anything to the party?
Hi Brandi! That's TOTALLY ok! You can come next time! I think its sweet what a great big sis you are!!! I can't wait for Friday, my mom talked about having our fam's Christmas party that night the other day, but I dont think she's going to do it. Can't wait! See you then! 6 DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS! Do you have any ideas what Tim's getting you?
PS: Elf is my favorite movie of ALL time. I like your title! And I like smiling, smiling's my favorite!
So, you know how my mind goes when it comes to concerts. Well, I was just thinking about how we are going to see Brooks & Dunn in 11 days! And I thought, WHAT IF they have some special guests! Like Sheryl Crow, she's in their big song out now, and they have a new song w/ Keith Urban on his new cd. I mean, it's in Nashville, they all live there anyway right?? :)
I really think it's a possibility! haha. Yeah, she started it though! I promise. But you know, if someone brings it up...:) I told her the Otown story, and the paper and all. It was pretty funny!
brandi..im sooooo sad i wont be at the party. just know. i will miss seeing you very much, and we should make plans to get together soon after christmas!
Post a Comment