I got a new camera almost a week ago and I finally figured out some of the features on it...well...some of my favorite features anyways.
Here is just a cup of pens on my desk...



this is another favorite
after -->
notice how much tanner we are..haha!
notice how much tanner we are..haha!
by the way...the last pic was taken around 10:00 when we were laying in bed...and my room was pitch black. All this light is from the flash!! I'm soooo glad I finally found a camera that is decent. Now I just hope it takes good pictures at concerts. *fingers crossed*
I still have 2 weeks to return it if I don't like it...and the Beulah Sausage Festival is this weekend! woohoo!!



4 comments:
oh wow brandi, i love your new camera! What kind is it?? Im looking for a new camera for when we go overseas...mine is so ghetto now, I have to beat it before it works! I think Ruco and I are going to the sausage festival, you and carrie should give us a call so we can meet up with you girlies!
Ohhh geez Brandi! You have definitely found the secret to some of my pictures looking tan! I love that feature!! :) And what is that one that has some black and white and some color! I like that!!
Yay for new cameras and the Sausage Festival!!! :)
Great work.
Post a Comment