Friday, March 23, 2007
Settling
Last night I came to the realization of one thing...I am getting OLD. My mom asked me what my plans were and I simply told her...nothing. Which isn't such a big deal. But a year ago to date I was the one that was out just about every night of the week. I enjoyed going out and getting a drink during happy hour. I enjoyed late nights of drinking and meeting new people every night. Those were probably the best days of my life. I miss it sometimes. I definately don't regret it...I would have never met Tim if I hadn't gone out with a bunch of guys one night. Now, however...when the day is done, all I want to do is go home, curl up on the couch with a good book and Tim's arm around me, and settle in for the night. My mom said a few days ago that she noticed I spent a lot more time at home than I used to. Actually I'm at home more than my mom is. And it isn't because I don't have money or that I don't have anywhere to go...I just simply don't want to go anywhere. I enjoy spending time at home with my family. I like that Tim and I can just come home, prop up our feet, and relax..and be completly content. And it feels really good to know that we're both on the same page. He's already got all of his partying/going out days out of his system and so have I. We are ready to "settle down." We're ready to start our lives together...and that feels simply amazing. We have decided to start looking for a place together sometime at the end of this year and I simply can not wait. Not that it really matters one way or the other. We practically live together as it is. He stays at my house more than he stays at his own, so it would just make since for us to make it official.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww thank you so much Brandi! You're so sweet! Did ya'll have a good weekend? We ended up going bowling Friday night and let me just tell you....I completely busted my butt in front of everyone!! Yehhh...just a little humiliating!! I did not realize bowling could be so hazardous! :)
Hey Brandi! I totally agree that nothing is better than being with the one you love and cuddling to watch a movie together or read a good book! Ruco and I are both like that as well...kind of home bodies! =) I am selling my car, so if you know of anyone looking, its a 2000 nissan maxima with 76,000 miles that i think we are selling for 8,000.00? I will have to check with ruco on the price! I just think you and Tim are so cute together!
Post a Comment