Monday, March 19, 2007

she's strong....pushes on...

This weekend was sooo much fun!! Weekends like this make me realize that everything is going to be A-OK. Me and Tim had a Very Relaxing weekend with a little bit of music and a LOT of sausage. We started on Friday and went to the sausage festival of course to see some Taylor Swift. I bought her cd a few weeks ago...so I was excited to see her. And minus all her stories before every song...I thought she was fun! We went from there to the ticket...which we had so much fun at! I love when there is a group of us hanging out. It's always so much more fun than when it's just 2 or 3 of us. I got everyone hooked on the ring game. If you haven't played it...you should. It was so much fun making fun of how serious people got playing it. haha...just thinking about it makes me smile. I ended up drinking a little tooo much so we left earlier than everyone else. Saturday we woke up early (7:30) and went to my cousin's house for her yard sale. Which I got the cutest Easter dress from her and then stole her entertainment center. She's the one moving to Daytona in a few weeks. I'm going to miss her so much. But I can't wait to party with her down there and me and Tim will be going to all the Nascar races so I'm real Excited about that!! We went over there in shorts and sweater's...bad idea...so we left from there and went straight home to put on some jeans b/c it was COLD! We then left from home and went straight to the sausage festival with our chairs and blankets to hold spots for our group. I was REAL excited to see Craig Morgan. I've seen him a few times and he is SOOOO much fun!! We got out there around 1:30 and stayed for both shows...so we ate a LOT of sausage and drank plenty of beer! We left around 10:15 or so. Went home and crashed!! I was soo tired from our long day. On sunday it was my first day as Children's Director. Well I was supposed to be shadowing until April 1st, but I was semi-on my own since the other girl was out of town. It was fun though. One of the parents went with me to children's church and I got to sit and talk with her for 30 minutes and get her view on the children's program. She gave me a LOT of input on I really got a chance to see what the parents want and hope from the program. So I'm really excited to try and meet or even succeed their expectations. I am so ready to work hard and help this program grow! I just loooovvvee children!!! After church, we went to monterey's..duh! And then I went home to cut the grass and help mom in the yard while Tim watched the Race. Then I went to my friend's little girls' birthday party! Angie (my friend) has 2 little girls...it was Ashley's party (turned3) and her other little one is Danielle (who's 2). They both Love Aunt Brandi! and I love them so much!! It's always a pleasure to spend time with these 2 girls. Me and Angie have known each other since around 3rd grade so we go way back. :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

I can tell from reading your blogs that Tim makes you incredibly happy. I love it when you can do just about anything (or nothing at all) and still be the happiest you've ever been. It looks like ya'll had a ton of fun this weekend! Did ya'll see Taylor Swift?? I really wanted to see her!

Followers