

This weekend was so fun! Friday night was the molly ringwalds...which of course is always fun, but it was also mine and Tim's 11 month Aniversary. He has always loved keeping up with our anniversary since the day we started dating. Even his mom remembers and I think it's the sweetest thing. We went to dinner at the Oar House...yum. I just LOVE their fried pickels.

They have the best there. After dinner we headed to seville to get our groove on with the ringwalds. We had such a great time. We left a little early though b/c my mom had family pictures scheduled at 8:30 the next morning. Boo! Tim went with us to get pictures and the lady took a bunch of me and him together. I can After pictures Tim and I went home for an hour nap before heading to my grandmas in milton for some good ol' Easter cooking. It was soo good. We were sooo sleepy after that

but decided to go to the mall to hit some sales. We went to the Bealls in Milton on the way back to Pensacola, and that store is SOOOO much better than the one here!! Everyone should drive over and check it out! They have so much more stuff

to choose from. That night we rented The Hills have Eyes. OOOhh...that was soooo scary. I'm such a wuss when it comes to scary movies. I like being scared and stuff, but I think I missed a lot of the movie b/c my eyes were closed. oops. Sunday was Easter of course, (and Tim's birthday) and Tim looked just so cute all dressed up. It really means so much to me that he's coming to church

with me now. Even if I have to leave the last 30 minutes for childrens church, just knowing that he's there is so wonderful! He's the best! After church we went out to Molino to his Aunt and Uncles for some birthday celebration. They celebrated his, his cousins, and Tim's moms all in one day! Their house is on 5 acres and they have everything you could ask for to keep you entertained.

Pool tables, ping pong, air hockey, fuse ball (which I beat Tim on all of) horses, 4 wheelers, pool with Diving board. Wow...I was just amazed when I saw everything. I hope to have a nice house like that one day a LOOOONNNGG way down the road. :) When we left Molino we went to Blockbuster and rented Blood Diamond. That movie was GREAT! I didn't think I would like it, but it was soooo good. It was so sad that some of it was true...about the child soldiers and what not, but it was a really good movie. Then we just went to bed after that...to get ready for Monday morning. boo!

2 comments:
Ohhh shoot! I wish I had known about Seville Friday night! Oh well, maybe next time! :) I love your family pictures! They turned out so well! You and Tim are adorable as always! I can't believe he keeps up with how long ya'll have been dating...he's a keeper! And I love the Oar House too! I just love the atmosphere! Yehhh...I was wearing shorts! It was pretty cold and I thought I would be fine!! :) Are you coming this Friday night to the shower??
Ohhh shoot! I sent you and Tim invites, I'm sure of it!! I must have the wrong address or something! :( It's a couples shower and you're suppose to dress up in cowgirl/cowboy attire :)! It's at Rhett's parent's friend's beach house!! I will text you driving directions! I'm so sorry! I thought you had recieved the invitation, and they were so cute too!!!
Post a Comment