This weekend was actually quite fun! Friday night my family and carrie and tim went to get a sneak peek at tyler's basketball team. They got a new coach who is 23 years old, and Chris Bingle, who graduated with us..is one of the assistant coaches.
It was so much fun! (for those that don't know my brother, he's a senior at tate and 6 feet 8 inches tall) Anyways..they had some sort of a dunk contest which wasn't a contest...just them seeing who could do the best dunk...which for my brother all he has to do is stand tippy toe'd and make it. Well then they had a scrimage and it was so exciting..his real games start this week so I'm super excited to see him play this year.
(oh and I've lost about 10 lbs since this pic so nevermind me...bluyck)Saturday was spent from 7:00 till 3:00ish at the air show working with carrie at her pelican booth. It was fun! We gave kids pelican tattoos and were in competition to see who could give the best tattoo..those things are hader than they look!! Then Saturday night me and tim sat around and ate icecream and watched wizard of Oz and then Home Alone...I love those movies.
Sunday I went to church and then to eat at monterey's (a sunday tradition) with carrie's family. THEN me and carrie went shopping and spent major money. But it was fun and way worth it!! I love shopping. I also got my friends little girls a couple cute jackets from old navy b/c they were having HUGE sales.
Well that was my weekend...not too busy...but fun!!!
Well that was my weekend...not too busy...but fun!!!

2 comments:
Thanks for helping me with the Pelicans booth, even though you had to get up really early on a Saturday! You're the best! And I can't wait for Tyler's games too!
I love your new blog setup!! FUN! You're brother is sooo tall!! I hope Tate does real good!! Better than they did in football :)...he he he...I shouldn't have said that.
Post a Comment