So I woke up this morning...thinking that I'd be feeling better. Well wrong..I have this HUGE knot on the side of my neck and it hurts to even touch it. I am sneezing all over the place and I think my nose forgot how to work. I'm also coughing up that nasty stuff...which makes me feel like I wanna throw up! ugh!
Please tell God to make me better...I don't know how much more I can take. I'm probably going to the doctor during my lunch break today so I can find out what's REALLY going on!
Love you all!
5 comments:
I love this..."I feel awful...I'm going to the doctor during my lunch break" Take a day off! haha. I really do hope you feel better very soon, like by tonight. :) Have a good day.
thats a good point carrie just made, you should totally take the day off and feel better soon! also, im with you about the bachelor for next season...do you think you can be married and sign up?? hahaha! I will definately pray that Jesus makes you feel better! =)
I didnt see who the new bachelor was!! WHO IS HE?!?!
in response to your comment...no thanks:)
Um........ HOLY COW! He's hot!! I want the officer and the gentleman! Engaged??? Who????? Hahhaha.
Post a Comment