Thursday, November 16, 2006

"Let's Get Ready To Ruuuuummmmmblllleee!!!!!"






YAY!!!! tonight is the start of what will be my brother's last chance to play basketball as a highschool student...but its also the start of what will be the greatest season for Tate Basketball...of all times. I'm so excited to see him play..you have NO idea. He didn't play last year because of a torn ACL and surgury in the beginning of the season. So I missed it so much last year and can't wait for tonight. ALL you guys should come...at least to one of his games. He's really tall (6'8" to be exact) and starts every game. I consider him the best one on the team... haha. Anyways..tonights game is at West Florida Tech at 5:00 and tomorrow they play at 7:30 at West Florida Tech. I'll keep you updated and let you know when he has some home games. I know you're all dying to come!! :) AND I'll post some pictures tomorrow from tonights game.


*I posted some of my favorite pictures of my "little" brother for you all to enjoy.



thats all.







1 comment:

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

awww.brandi, thank you so much for your comment, and i LOVE your new blog, its awesome! i also love this post about the love you have for your little brother...so cute. I hope I get to see you soon!

Followers