Monday, November 20, 2006

"waAAAnnnteeedd....dead or alive"

This weekend was pretty ordinary...besides the load of money I spent yesterday shopping. The $$ that I probably shouldn't have spent. But its all ok. It was stuff I needed for church since all my stuff from last year has shrunken to an XXS size. Anyways.

Friday...we went to my brother's basketball game which was unbelievably close. They ended up losing by a few points in overtime. After that we made our way to mobile for the molly ringwalds...(who have a special place in my heart). They are always so stinkin much fun! Carrie got my "name" on the list for this friday when They play in Pensacola..but I probably won't go. I may be going out of town...who knows?

Saturday...I slept till about noon then went to meet Carrie and her family at Tailgaters for the Iron Bowl. I'm not a HUGE football fan, but b/c me and carrie are best friends, alabama has a piece of my heart also. They lost unfortunately. But it was a pretty good game. (I guess)
After that, I just went home and caught up on some sleep. I was exhuasted. Well I watched the Reba Giants first. Reba McEntyre is SOO good...I've loved her since I was a little girl. I used to use my hairbrush as a michrophone and just jump around singing Fancy! (I still do sometimes) So hearing all these awesome singers sing her songs and talk about how much they look up to her was so inspiring. Even Barbara Mandrell was there and she is such a great woman to look up to!

Sunday, I FINALLY after like 10 years joined St. Mark! I started going there with carrie and now everyone there is family to me so I decided it was time to make a decision. It feels so great to say that I'm officially a member now. Some people after the service told me that they thought I was already a member...but now Its official! After that is when I went shopping. I was just going to get a few things...but I ended up spending way too much money. I have to take a few things back that I didn't try on, and they are way to big...but other than that, I LOVE everything I bought. When I got home, Tim and I went to Founaris Brothers ( love that place) for dinner and then we went home and passed out. It was a long weekend. But I'm really looking foward to This weekend because it will be 4 days long! YAY!!!

Have a GREAT Thanksgiving everyone!!!

5 comments:

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

ok, i also have a deep love for reba..haha! I remember singing fancy too and watching the video I had of one of her concerts a billion times..!! Im so excited you joined St. Mark! Thats so awesome!

Heather said...

Congrats on joining St.Mark's!! I love Founaris Brothers too!! It's mine and Rhett's new favorite place to eat!! The food's cheap and good! Yummm...ahhh look what you did, now I'm craving pizza! :)

The Leys said...

I did not know that you were a Molly Ringwalds fan! Chris and I and our friend, Christina, go see them EVERY TIME they come here. Seriously, it's a sad addiction, they're just so much fun! My favorite is when they do THRILLER!

The Leys said...

You're so cute! I can't wait! Chris's birthday is on the 25th!! This year, he'll be 25 on the 25th!

carrieliz said...

I am so glad that it's finally official too! It was pretty funny, even my grandma was like, 'huh?' haha. Good times with the Ringwalds!! As always!! LOVE those guys!

Followers